Certificazioni - Guabello
This is the main social certification standard, measuring social performance in nine key sectors in terms of social responsibility in the workplace. Among the most important we find:
- Respect of human rights;
- Respect of workers’ rights;
- Action against the exploitation of child labour; health and safety in the workplace.
Guabello also adheres to the international programme ZDHC – Roadmap to Zero, designed to improve the management of the use of chemicals, and to guarantee safer products as well as cleaner water and air, with the aim of:
- Eliminating or substituting dangerous chemical substances;
- Developing effective tools and best pratices to improve the management of chemical resources.
The Autentico certification, issued by the Schneider Group. is a voluntary ethical code designed to offer the highest degree of transparency throughout the entire production process, linking breeders directly to the rest of the wool production process. This also guarantees the wellbeing of livestock, which is subjected to mulesing, and the respect of the five fundamental freedoms of animals, as established by the Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals.
The Environmental Management System ISO 14001 is an international norm adhered to on a voluntary basis, obtained following the respect of a number of fundamental principles:
- Use of eco-compatible products;
- Use of renewable energy sources;
- Reduction of the use of water resources;
- Selection of ethical suppliers;
- Improvement of environmental performance throughout the supply chain.
Global Organic Textile Standard is recognised as the most important standard for the sustainable production of garments and textile products created using natural fibres, so at to guarantee consumers that the textiles are obtained in the respect of stringent environmental and social criteria, applied to all levels of production.
ZQ Merino is a brand created from the desire to provide the very best wool, more natural and higher-performing, with the aim of guaranteeing an excellent standard of environmental in- tegrity, social responsibility and animal wellbeing, ensuring a number of key elements:
- Traceability - the wool certified Zq is not avabile throught the traditional sales channels of raw material auctions, but is provided through contracts that guarantee the product’s traceability all along the supply chain;
- Animal wellbeing.
The Responsible Wool Standard is a voluntary standard which guarantees animals are treated in the respect of their fundamental freedoms: freedom from hunger and thirst, from discomfort, from pain, injury or disease, and from fear and distress. We may thereby ensure that the wool comes from farms with a progressive approach to the management of their land, and from sheep that have been treated responsibly.
The STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX is a worldwide certification system for textile products, both semi-finished and finished, on all levels of processing, on all levels of processing, as well as for accessory materials used. Over 90% of the products on our production chain are certified to OEKO-TEX’s STANDARD 100.
With Certification ISO 9001, high-quality management is guaranteed all the way along the production line, from the product planning stage through to customer satisfaction.